About Pegasus Therapy
Welcome! It is our hope that you will find Pegasus Therapy to be a supportive and positive environment. The office is located in a quiet location and close to nature offering both indoor and outdoor environments for therapy sessions. Whether it is talking over issues while taking a walk outside, meeting virtually or engaging in the art-making process in the studio, we strive to create a versatile and positive environment to promote a feeling of well-being.
Goals at Pegasus Therapy:
- Promoting feelings of empowerment by building confidence and self-esteem is a primary goal for all clients.
- Providing professional, quality therapeutic services for each client.
- Developing treatment goals in collaboration with the client and family is an integral part of the therapy process at Pegasus Therapy.
- Treatment plans can be customized and can include a combination of art, play and traditional verbal therapy techniques.
- Particular attention is paid during this process to ensure that the strategies and interventions used will best meet the needs of each client.
- Pegasus Therapy encourages a strength-based and solution-focused approach to therapy.
- Developing positive problem-solving skills using success-oriented goals and strategies is a key element in the success of the therapeutic process.
- Pegasus Therapy offers group therapy in a supportive and nurturing environment
- All groups are success-oriented and designed to promote a positive self-concept & self-esteem
- Focus on developing interpersonal , communication & social skills
- Common treatment issues addressed: Autism, AD/HD & Learning Differences, Mood & Anxiety Disorders, anger management
- Current groups: Middle School Co-ed, High School Co-ed, Young Adult (special needs)